Cold Process Soap Making Class - Soap Making 101
- Class size limited to 8 people.
- No refunds on missed classes. If you notify us five (5) days before the class is scheduled we will change the date for you at no additional charge. You can substitute attendees. Should circumstances beyond our control require cancellation of the class we will reschedule or refund.
- Masks are optional. Please bring your own.
- Class instruction is from 10am to 12 noon, if you need to purchase items to make your soap that day we encourage you to come early and make those purchases before class. The store will open at 9:30am on the days we have a class.
- Any registered student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- This class supplies oils and lye to make one batch of soap. You need to provide a mold and color or fragrance if you are planning to make your soap in class that day.
Learn the basics of producing your own soaps
Join Tonnie for this beginner Cold Process Soap Making Class!
CHANDLER, AZ -- Norman McFarling ships supplies to all over the world from his storefront in Chandler. With an inventory of nearly 4,000 items, he got here by accident.
McFarling began soaping while in Nebraska, using the glycerin byproduct from the bio diesel he was making from waste vegetable oil.
When the biodiesel industry slowed after prices tumbled from the 2008-2009 highs, he looked elsewhere to find something to supplement his Social Security check-- and Arizona Soap Supply was born.
Starting with three oils and two chemicals, Arizona Soap Supply has grown tremendously.
Arizona Soap Supply is the place to go for everything you need to make soap, lotion, salves and balms, bath bombs and shower steamers.
You can also find kits to create for the first time (starting as low as $25) and attend workshops to learn hands-on in the store.
Arizona Soap Supply is holding multiple workshops through the rest of the year.